Netplait Talk Forums

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Netplait Talk Forums » Main Discussion » Netplait 2017.9 Premium Initial Release. July 2017

Netplait 2017.9 Premium Initial Release. July 2017

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

The next release of Netplait 2017.9 Premium will increase the productivity of your workflow and stabilize your project.
We have updated a new and user friendly interface. A new syntax highlighter. Databases configuration towards C# language support. We have a new platform called NeoCloud which we run the platform in. We have made it free to use again. Netplait is currently working together with NeoCloud Platform so, we have decided to publish our next release with the NeoCloud honor.
We now have a fully supported forum and anyone can start a discussion at anytime!
Thanks for Netplait Contributors
Admin, @Roebebin
(C) 2017 Oryle Foundation.
http://sm.uploads.im/LxWM5.png

I have downloaded the Netplait 2017.9 Premium from softonic.
I have discovered a very small bug that after you create a new file you will connect to a database.
But i did not receive a .db file in my project treeview. How shall i fix this?
Plz answer admin!

You will have to change netplait default.xml settings by going to your current C: drive and you will find default.xml.
If not, then go back to netplait and create a new file and change the current settings from default settings to:
Using NetConfigure;
Hope it helped!
Admin, @Roebebin

Last year i downloaded Netplait 2017.2 and it worked fine.
Today i downloaded Netplait version 2017.9 and i am thrilled. I have already made a winforms application connecting with Netplait and Visual Studio 2015.
I am happy with the new update and i am looking forward to a next update
MAKE ANOTHER RELEASE!! :love:

Im happy you liked it, and yes you will be happy to now that we are working together with NeoCloud to create a new editor with a better interface and better stability for projects.
We are working on a new release where you can create websites for Coders and WebDevelopers We are currently working on it right now. And the rest, as i did, is sworn to secrecy :disappointed: :playful:
Admin, @Roebebin

You are here » Netplait Talk Forums » Main Discussion » Netplait 2017.9 Premium Initial Release. July 2017