Netplait Talk Forums

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Netplait Talk Forums » Main Discussion » ScreenTop Studio Released, Netplait Developing Another Version.

ScreenTop Studio Released, Netplait Developing Another Version.

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

ScreenTop Studio is an exceptional screen recorder for Windows 10 to record full-screen, region capture, narrate videos, and a very friendly, clear user interface, ScreenTop is the best solution for making videos which entertain, inform, and enchant your viewers. With the click of a button, you can record your screen on a selected resolution, and capture whatever appears on your computer screen. From games to applications, paint programs — you name it. Save your video, or upload it directly to YouTube or Facebook. Save as selectional video codecs; MP4, AVI, WEBM, even GIF!The choice is all yours.

Download ScreenTop Studio For Windows 10:
Orylefoundation.com

LATEST NEWS ON NETPLAIT DEVELOPMENT:
Netplait has just began a new development called the Netplait Prime X  for a more advanced - looking IDE for every developer. It has added a whole new stuffs waiting for you to see;

Netplait NEW features and enhancements:
1.   Added a C++ editor and compiler (Borland C++ Compiler 5.5)
2.   Added web development feature.
3.   Enhanced: Find and Replace dialogs.
4.   Enabled recent file list, favorite tab.
5.   Enabled: Language style configurator, Smarter auto-completion.
6.   Added Macro recording.
7.   Added Templates for: C++, HTML.
8.   Changed Full interface to modern orange workspace.
9.   Added open-formats for web development.
10. Available in multiple languages.

Please note that Netplait Prime X sources will not be available at this version. Only versions below build 2.4 will be included in the source. If you want to link to Netplait's source build 2.3, click the link below to direct to:
Sourceforge.com/Netplait

Thanks for all supports
Administrator, @Roebebin

OOHHH YESSS..
IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT FOR A LONG TIME, CANT BELIEVE THERE'S GOING TO BE A C++ IDE!!
THANK YOU SO MUCH ORYLE!
PLEASE NOTIFY ME AS SOON AS RELEASE! :glasses:  :jumping:

Development currently running for about a month now. It will be included in the ODC (Oryle Development Community) project by Oryle themselves. That means Netplait will be making versions on the X - side now. That's good.   :insane:

Can you tell me if you managed to get the latest version of this program? I have a problem, I could not access this site, even if I use a proxy. Can you give me some advice?

We are sorry, but ScreenTop Studio is currently deleted from our products because of it's compatibility of being only for windows 10.
We have also received some bug reports on the software which are major. If you still want to find great screen recording software,
Find ShareX, the reference we used to create ScreenTop Studio. https://getsharex.com/

If your not looking for ScreenTop Studio, you might be looking
for Netplait; The 2017.9 FREE version for connecting to visual studio to develop software and desktop applications.

Administrator, @Roebebin

You are here » Netplait Talk Forums » Main Discussion » ScreenTop Studio Released, Netplait Developing Another Version.